Introduction Blog

 Hello! My name is Mercedes Lindquist. I'm 20 years old and have lived in the interior of Alaska for about 18 of those years. I attend UAF in person and this is my second year attending the college. I love being outdoors (mainly in the summer!) and hiking, camping, fishing, and hunting in the fall. This summer my boyfriend went to Anchorage to get a rooftop tent for his car, and we went camping in Valdez. I can honestly recommend it to anyone! I also have a strong passion for cars, which can keep me pretty busy with my friends. 



This is a picture I took of the northern lights a few weeks ago, it's one of my favorite things about Alaska.


I think my relationship with music is pretty solid. For work, I'm a parts driver for one of the dealerships here in Fairbanks, so I listen to music all the time while I'm driving. I don't play any instruments and I never really have. I've only ever been to one concert, but I do enjoy going to places that have live music. I listen to a lot of country music, and some indie and phonk music. 

Here are 3 of my current favorite songs

12, and 3

Comments

  1. I totally agree with the comments on Taylor McCall - why is this guy not better know. Thanks for the introduction Mercedes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mercedes, I agree that the outdoors (during summer) is amazing here in Alaska! I also think the Phonk genre has been a great addition to music.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Musical Analysis 2

Music and the Fictive Dream